----- Original Message ----- From: "Klaas-Jan Jongsma"
Just wondering but is this the same guy who had something to do with this:
http://interimlover.livejournal.com/386142.html

It's the same guy, but it's doubtful he had anything to do with that
b.s. Donald's a showboat but is not a bad guy. Unless he's done a 180 in the past few years, he's respectful and would wait his turn. The club owner and/or security pulled that
crap on their own, with *zero* input on ~any~ level from Donald, imo.

What Renegade808 said below about Donald's dj-ing and
selection is spot on, however.   The bit about biting Spun is a bullseye.

Playing 'Punisher' a half-dozen times in one's 'career' does not
qualify as having done any "serious justice" to Detroit techno.

seek

Renegade808 wrote:
but as for donald..he is a joke and i know u are very diverse in your tastes in music...but please....donald has ruined countless parties for me and many others here in the NW...and now he is gonna shat all over the festival...just can believe the paxahau fell for his crapy hype and highered him....what a joke...donald = BIG headache......maybe its just me...and these are my own opinions... but just about anyone who was into detroit/chicago music in the NW has hated donald cause he always played against that style...only time he ever played anything good was in the late 80's when he played a bit of acid music...but who was'nt at the time...he rides trends...and a joke of a dj...very suprised to see you saying any good words about this guy...........joke

sorry this jus annoy's me
michael