well yeah tom, clowning because uh...duh. i mean it's either "duh" or start
some ridiculous discussion that will fall flat on it's face about the huge
issue of cultural gentrification and the roots of the problem if it is a real
problem and blah blah blah. i thought it was an insightful observation you made
but there isnt really much more to say. yeah. go read some nelson george or
something. and happy belated mother's day, you mother.
ps i wont be in detroit but i will kick your ass some other time :D