On Aug 21, 2006, at 6:05 PM, Martin Dust wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Thomas D. Cox,Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: (313) new planet e

>i have yet to hear a vince watson track that i like, but hopefully
carl will pick some joints!

i gotta agree there....not that i dislike them either, they just dont elicit much feeling at all from me..i think it could be "grower" kinda stuff for me, whereas stuff like ican is instant for me..ho well.

Are you guys crazy? I'll sort some picks tomorrow. The Planet E stuff from Vince rocks, it should have come out on Transmat I believe...

What happened to the Luciano on Transmat is that gonna see the light of day?! and I believe Joris had an EP as well.

Nice to see Planet E releasing again.

Regards,
Ramon