----- Original Message ----- From: "J.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Thomas D. Cox,Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: (313) new planet e

>Are you guys crazy? I'll sort some picks tomorrow. The Planet E stuff >from
Vince rocks, it should have come out on Transmat I believe...

it all sounds a bit too smooth, conservative, and generic to me, honestly. it is nicely produced and nice deep sounds and all that -- just lacking personality and unique feeling to really get to me. or something. i could imagine liking some of it over time, and that the planet e stuff could be exceptional.

I can understand that, too much of this kind of stuff puts me off for months but Vince has released some joints that rock the floor and my Sunday afternoons...