I'm generally not that persuaded by his stuff (a lot of it is
almost-but-not-quite for me), although the Headspace 12" is wicked I think.
It's very smooth but it's got more charater to it than a lot of the other
stuff. I love two of the tracks on that one.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]