I'm poor.  I hope your son does make a better living than you and I.

well im not poor now. and sh*t im still in school (for electrical
engineering BTW, real tough to get through if youre mentally unstable)
and i make good money already doing something i like.

I'm just defending my friend just like you are defending your son.

my son isnt a sellout, i dont need to defend him from anything. when
youre half the person he is already, ill let you know.

So, seriously, if you want to kill me come on up.

i dont want to kill you, i just want to hit you really hard in your
mouth so you look like the punk that you are. how funny would that
look, seeing me hit an old man like yourself?

Fred Giannelli
117 North St.
Salem, MA  01970
U.    S.   A.

617.905.9619

i hope you like pizza. i dont think theyll let you pay in m_nus
records or tmobile minutes though.....

tom