Was thinking the same thing myself !

                      "Blaauw, Martijn

                      de "                     To:       "kent williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "list 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
                      <Martijn.de.Blaau        cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]>              Fax to:

                                               Subject:  RE: (313) Hawtin

                      25/08/06 13:51

Richie and Sven he can maybe wipe the floor with...not sure about Clarke
though...think of him what u want, to me D. Clarke is a league of his
own.

Bone is playing in the tent hosted by Dave Clarke, by the way...