At 05:25 PM 9/2/2006, you wrote:
On 9/2/06, Dale Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>^guess what - if a post is longer than say 15-20 lines i do print it.
>unless it's some pointless nonsense by someone i know he couldnt come up
>with anything relevant)

I hate that.  Just delete that sewage.

i think he might have been referring to your posts. i know i havent
been able to make it through them because its just too much going on
and on.

tom

Are people really that mean? Wow, I knew I was a tool... I can't even tell when people are taking a jab at me.

Anyway... I'm sorry, I'll try to simple it down for you next time. If you quit reiterating what I said as if it was your own argument it would've been a lot shorter. I'll sum it up:

"You live your life based on oversimplified stereotypes."

Better?