thanks dale you took the words right out of my mouth!!!
:)

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, Dale Lawrence wrote:

At 01:31 PM 9/3/2006, you wrote:
On 9/3/06, Dale Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...but its really just irrelevant nonsense.

when did we start talking about your music?

tmo

I speak from my own experience.

Should I pretend I don't make music? Would that make my opinions more valid? Do I intimidate you?
Are you scared?  Tell me your fears...

Neil is having dinner with Jan Jelinek... and he can ask a question pertinent to a discussion about him personally. Should he pretend he'll never meet the guy and that he himself works at McDonalds?... Staying true to the underground?

It's hard to juggle experience, or even your own successes (even if only moderate), when talking to other people... it's a difficult line between simply being yourself and discussing your experience-- which is after all "who you are"-- or just bragging.

www.phoniq.net
releases available on:
www.noisefactoryrecords.com
publication: