I don't know if you guys would be interested in hearing a couple of
stories from one of Toronto rave personalities, but I had Don Berns
(Dr. Trance) in the studio for an interview.  We talked about some of
the early raves in toronto (around 1991) and what got us into this
whole "rave" culture.

while trance and rave are dirty words on the 313 list. the stories are
interesting...  Don was a alternative rock radio personality in the
90's and before and 'discovered' electronic music. I started going to
raves after getting into the acid house scene. It was pretty wild to
spend some time and review some of the reasons we both got into it.

http://
www.lx7.ca/podcasts/Lx7.ca-020-06-10-18-HindsightIts20.20-RavesTranceAndDon.mp3

I've been sharing it around with some of the locals here in Toronto
and everyone has nothing but positive things to say about those early
days. So I thought I'd share it out.

Verg.