Ha ha I know this record was utter rubbish but it used to give me a giggle if
it came along at the right time (though if I was
already pissed off with how rubbish a night was it certainly wasn't going to
help).
To be fair to it though while as you say there were a million Mentasm copies -
i.e. records with the hoover / mundo noise - was this
one?  I haven't got it to hand to listen to (in fact I haven't got it at all)
but I can only remember the breathy / stomping main
bit and there was a silly synth noise in a kind of break but I wouldn't really
say it was Mentasm type.