To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Some tunes

----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:47 PM
Subject: FW: (313) Some tunes

-----Original Message-----
From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 October 2006 13:42

I've got the forthcoming Redshape '2084' on Music Man on the
way. Found a promo copy at Juno. Sounded BIG. Due out
properly in December.

Whoa - what's this like? I've liked the stuff on Delsin and that Styrax Leaves on but never purchased till they had that white thing recently "The Playground". One of my tunes of the year. It seems different from the other stuff in that for me it's much
more 'avin it! Is this one like that?

Haven't picked that one up yet so can't say for sure. This one grabbed me a bit more somehow. Ya know how I said it sounded BIG? I worry from the clips it could go over the top, but I'm chanceing it. Clips here:

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/242426-01.htm

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]