Here's a mix of 'techno' things I've picked up in the last month or so. There's a few detroit numbers in there amongst the minimal crap ;)

Alter Ego - Absolut - Klang Elektronik
Alejandro Lopez - Pisces - Minimise
Luna City Express - White Russian - Moon Harbour
Dan Curtin - Tromp - Dust Science
Kenny Larkin - Track (Alternative Mix) - Rushhour
Joris Voorn - MPX309 - Green
Deetron feat Paris - The Afterlife - Music Man
Alter Ego - Gate 23 (Alter Ego Dub) - Klang Electronik
Dan Curtin - Backseat - Tuning Spork
Paul Kalkbrenner - Press On (Joris Voorn remix) - Bpitch Control
Misc. - Frequenztraeger (Pan-Pot Remix) - Sender
Steve Bug and Matthias Tanzman - Shick - Poker Flat
Italoboyz - Birdman - Einmaleins Musik
Luca Bacchetti - Aerobic - Musik Krause
Jens Bond and Benno Blome - Tentacular - Sender

http://www.jameshurlbut.net/mp3/mixes/newtechnomix.mp3

Quoting robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Some tunes I've picked up recently.

Larry Heard ft. Mr White - Your Rock Me/The sun can't compare - Alleviated
Wicked new 12 from Larry. One acid based track (The Sun) which is very
simple but absolutely amazing, just beautiful. You Rock Me is a grower
(slower in tempo), again the vocal is for want of a different word,
beautiful. You need this 12.

Strand - Intact - harbonder.com
Get on this, a new Strand track for only 99 cents (320kbps mp3 too). OK
no vinyl release but I'm beginning to think this matters less these
days (heresy?...maybe. Tom's sure to moan :) ). The track itself is a
deep electro based track with effected vocals and wicked scifi twist
later on. Even if you just wanna check it it's worth the DL.

Mark E - Beatdown/Deja Vu - Running Back
If you like his approach to edits you'll like this. Low tempos (around
100 bpm) and lovely repetitive beats with the tracks just building and
building. Positive sounding, what can I say...

Soul 223 - All City EP - Soul Jazz
Steve Picton/Stasis here with the low tempo house business. Q is
probably my fave track on here with it's melancholy. Manifest is
closest to that KDJ looped vibe.

Outlines - Listen to the Drums - Jazzanova Mix
Again slow house this time in that Ame/Sonar Kollektiv vein (which I'm
tiring of a little but it's ok slow). I liked the vocal on this but I'm
not sure the whole track works that well. Worth a check though.

Anyone else with owt worth reporting on?

robin...