Great mix James!  nice mixer work, too!

Here's a mix of 'techno' things I've picked up in the last month or
so. There's a few detroit numbers in there amongst the minimal crap ;)

Alter Ego - Absolut - Klang Elektronik
Alejandro Lopez - Pisces - Minimise
Luna City Express - White Russian - Moon Harbour
Dan Curtin - Tromp - Dust Science
Kenny Larkin - Track (Alternative Mix) - Rushhour
Joris Voorn - MPX309 - Green
Deetron feat Paris - The Afterlife - Music Man
Alter Ego - Gate 23 (Alter Ego Dub) - Klang Electronik
Dan Curtin - Backseat - Tuning Spork
Paul Kalkbrenner - Press On (Joris Voorn remix) - Bpitch Control
Misc. - Frequenztraeger (Pan-Pot Remix) - Sender
Steve Bug and Matthias Tanzman - Shick - Poker Flat
Italoboyz - Birdman - Einmaleins Musik
Luca Bacchetti - Aerobic - Musik Krause
Jens Bond and Benno Blome - Tentacular - Sender

http://www.jameshurlbut.net/mp3/mixes/newtechnomix.mp3