The downLow CD is well worth picking up (not to sound like the dL fanboy).
I'd love a vinyl copy of it at some point but can see that there prolly
ain't loads of us who will run out and pick it up on wax. Anyway... It's all
good stuff that I've heard. I really loved the Planet E 12" for how unique
it sounded when I first got it, which wasn't even when it first came out,
but it certainly is timeless techno. Wicked stuff.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]