They keep time by practicing until the subtle time shifts that pieces
like 'Drumming' become second nature.  They're listening for the
secondary rhythms their individual drifts introduce.  In a lot of ways
it's the opposite of the skill of beatmatching -- instead of trying to
synchronize two free running musical clocks, they're trying to
desynchronize in a controlled and artful manner.

I'm waiting for Alarm Will Sound to do their verson of Spastik.