I had the privilege of seeing him and his ensemble perform "Drumming"
live about 6 years ago, and it was absolutely wonderful. I share
Tristan's opinion about the video-based pieces, though. They performed
"Drumming", which was amazing, and three video pieces. "Different
Trains" was good, the other two, only so-so or mediocre.

Really, I really liked the video work and Different Trains had me close to tears at one point. It's a haunting and deeply troubling piece. The whole game changes when you start using images - it's so difficult, Reich should get Kraftwerk to do the visuals, not so much the style but the way they are delivered.