i think i'm one of the few that isnt excited by marcus mixx...it's kinda cool...too
percussive and not enough groove for me...

ive heard the first one in a bunch of mixes ive DLed and ive IDed it
each time to the point where i was just like "i guess this track is
for me". i didnt even listen to the second one, but i appreciate the
small label getting on its feet so i ordered both. i guess that first
one is not necessarily "exciting" but its one of those tracks that can
get into your subconscious and grow there....

The next release is an absolute killer track.  TP's should be soon.