I don't hate minimal at all.  I hate sameness and laziness in any perceived
genre.
I luuuuuuuuve broken beats but I don't want to hear Seiji's samba beat all
night either.  When bruk goes that way I'll start asking the same
questions.
That's one of the reasons I bit hard on the broken beat hook when it
dangled in front of me at the All Access party.  None of the beats seemed
to be the same, each tune was different, the mixes were sometime sloppy
because of rhythms mashing over each other but the sh*t was moving because
it didn't sound like a computer on <run program>.

As far as Milligan - as I said, I haven't heard enough of him but was
reacting to THAT video and other people's comments about it.  I didn't rate
it because I didn't really see him doing anything all that special.
Dropping tracks in and out via fader isn't that hard nor was the selection
that creative so what did his speed contribute to the end result?  Why was
what he was doing regarded as sick?

MEK