David Powers a écrit :
Well, I thought that this might be true, until I did a little
experiment. I went to beatport, and I listened, in order, to the 150
newest tracks, WITHOUT SKIPPING TRACKS, from the following genres:

deep house
techno
tech-house
techno
I did the same on junodownload recently.
In the techno section 80% of stuff was boring and mindless banging 4/4 that does about the same sound as my washing machine. A few rare good items here and there but hidden in a pile of crap, sometimes well produced crap, but still crap.
In the deep house departement is was way better with less obvious crap.
In the end there's still very good stuff produced nowadays, but I require some effort to find it as the number of release is way big.