You can get a good sense of the band by checking out the
tracks at MySpace.  As Matt notes, it's a real challenge to
go to a live band format when you're used to controlling
every bit from the console. They have clearly practiced
a lot and played enough gigs not only to do a credible job
but to have a good stage presence and an enjoyable show.
but it's not identikit street fair fodder either :)

fh