(talking of Discogs, weirdness yesterday, I could only pull up a Carl Craig page that
listed "Feel The Fire" plus 3 or 4 mixes as
being the only thing he'd done.  I thought "no good going on about it on 313 - it's
a community, tell them".  Today I only get the
normal (MASSIVE) page and can't find that other!)

if you dont log in to discogs, it does that sometimes. its really
weird, and there's seemingly no method to the madness, itll just show
you a couple releases from certain artists or labels or whatever.

tom