Apparently the System7/Derrick collab cd contains the long (Montage)
version for the first time on cd, but that would have to be apart from
the Buzz comp cd, right?

Afraid I can't do that in a hurry (separation of PC at work and vinyl and decks
at home).  It's where I first heard Icon either
version though and it's a pretty long and absolutely AMAZING version, I find it
hard to believe it could be improved on!  I checked
the Transmatt when it was repressed but didn't notice it being different and
though I guess I really should own it didn't buy
already having Virtual Sex, Mysterious Traveller and Innovator (though I don't
play it off there much so I'll have to check what
Matt's saying about the beatlessness - again it's not something I've noticed.
In fact I'll try to check the 3 versions I have against each other and report
back!