I've been really feeling his Sistrum records.

that new one is really nice. the new keith worthy record is also
ridiculously deep stuff, ditto the new mixmode. lovely weekend of
picking up new detroit house records!

you're right. there's a lot of good new detroit house around at the moment.

I'm feeling those recent Keith Worthy 12s (there's also Jus Ed, Patrice Scott, that awesome theo 3x12 (soul control!), new kdjs (more electronic shti please mr. dixon), new omar s.....)

given this is the 313 list why haven't we been discussing this eh? ;)

robin...