On 6/1/07, Odeluga, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey but I patently do feel that stuff!

Ahh well, luckily for my bank balance, I can't like everything.

Didn't find it spacious enough to remind of photek, not subliminal
enough to hint of r&s...el-b is a new one on me, I admit...

its definitely a combination of parts of all 3. check these releases
for el-b and similar sounding stuff:

http://www.discogs.com/release/80988

http://www.discogs.com/release/126710

and things on this label:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Ghost

to be honest, when i first heard burial (long before the CD blew up) i
figured his audience would be really small, basically all the people
who were into old 2-step, old school jungle, and BC style techno dub
stuff. when lots of other people started liking it, i was pretty
befuddled. i would have assumed it would be a cult classic, not a year
end critics top 10.

tom