BROTHER FROM ANOTHER PLANET/.XTRAK - Seventh City Classics Vol 1
(SEVENTH CITY)
-Reissue

I wonder if any more are due (the same suggests so). If so a good
thing....
the next two qill be:

disc 2

John Tejada "Timebomb"
Cabanne "Can't Stand" (daniel bell edit)

disc 3

Titonton Duvanté and Fabrice Lig "Even Deeper"
Anthony Shakir "Fact of the Matter"

Distribution through Word and Sound Germany

The collector in me may pick these up just to keep the collection 95%
complete as well as have a back-up copy, but i'm not in rush since I
already own these tunes.

I'll post a music report as well for the tunes that haven't been
already mentioned as soon as I unpack my bags sometime this weekend.

jw

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com