On 6/1/07, Odeluga, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm with you on Burial Mix stuff Martin - I was extremely under-whelmed.

Bass? What Bass? Give me DTZ, Loefah any day over the Burial thing...

At least they seem to be giving a nod to Rhythm & Sound with the title
but apart from that....

its not about the bass at all, really. its more like an ambient album
with some beats. his points of reference are people that i love:
photek, el-b, r&s. if youre not feeling that stuff, its easy to
understand why you wouldnt feel burial. the fact that he doesnt sound
like any other dubstep stuff is why i like him!

tom