The whole thing. I do it anyway: it is essential weekly listening! I can either
post the entire
show (works out about 220MB normally @ 256kbps) or just edit out the set. Not a
big deal either
way.

Incidentally, the Cinematic Orchestra set from a month or so ago is still
kicking around here:
www.basemetal.co.uk/tco. I will probably have to pull it down next Thursday so
get it while you
can. Apologies if the bandwidth stinks - it is not on a very fast server. Go
gentle on it!

Cheers,