Thank you Robin and Ken for your advice.  And following it through the first
part of that mix is now up at 72 mins and VBR.

As I think I said the other day, chilled stuff from an afternoon set - I'm
posting this at the wrong end of the week really, I
should have got it up when peepz were still recovering from DEMF or whatever
weekend activity  :-)  Tracklist below.

It's up on our site http://www.thatamazingthing.com, the specific link is
http://www.thatamazingthing.com/Mixes/WalesPt1.mp3, but if
you have a moment check out the rest of the site and give me the pointers I
probably need as a web-bodger, there's other mixes up
too and some of you may spot the odd familiar face in our picture galleries.

There's heads up too for some parties we have coming - one in someone's cellar
here in Manchester in a couple of week's time
(23/6/07) and our annual camping trip to Cumbria on weekend 18/8/07, which a
few list members have asked about, I think it'd be a
great place for a UK meet up, halfway up Great Britain to make it accessible to
all, beautiful countryside, suitable music, let's
get together.  On a similar tip it's our 7th birthday on 7/7/07 and we're doing
a little party over that weekend in a hut near Lake
Coniston with walking etc. during the days.  Hit me back if you fancy that one
as it's only for 30 and we're trying to have those
places filled by people we know - a category into which any list member would
have honorary membership!

Sidsel Endresen & Bugge Wesseltoft : Try
Inchtime : Icicles & Snowflakes
Aphex Twin : Tha
Rhytnm & Sound : King In My Empire
Rhytnm & Sound : See Mi Yah
Kenny Larkin : Northern Light
Terry Callier : Love Theme From Spartacus (Roy Davis Junior Stepper's Delight
Mix)
Vicki Anderson & Bobby Byrd : You're Welcome, Stop On By
Arovane : Minth
Timmy Thomas : Why Can't We Live Together?
Malaria! : Kaltes Klares Wasser (Barbara Morgenstern mix)
Thievery Corporation : A Guide For I & I
Art of Noise : Moments In Love
Dionne Warwick : You're Gonna Need Me
69 : Microlvr