As promised:

FYI this file is the edited Detroit session/mix.

http://seraphim.basemetal.co.uk/audio/ww.mp3

Tracklisting here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/gillespeterson/index.shtml

I won't leave it up forever, so grab it while you can. I didn't think I'd
feel bad about posting this on my site, seeing as I record the show every
week, but it turns out I do. I suppose I am just being a hypocrite though.
Btw, apologies if the d/l speed is rubbish.

Peace,

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:10