It's some exclusive versions of tracks on his upcoming Tribe project.

He reassembled the existing Tribe members at his studio along with John Arnold and Karriem Riggins (and others?) to make some new tracks in the the spirit of the original Tribe recordings.

Apologies to those that already know, but Tribe was a 70s jazz collective from Detroit on a similar tip to Black Jazz, Strata East etc. They released some amazing records that are now heavy collectors pieces.