Mr. Fox myself.

> > In fact the notorious trance mix is actually
> > called the 'E-Type' mix.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> E-Type is the name of a horrible, long-haired
> euro-dance producer who had a few MTV hits last
year.
> One must assume that 'E-Type Mix' means that he
> did the remix.

Not necesarily at all.

Like I pointed out. Jaguar is a well known and
respected manfacturer of large, fast,luxury cars.

Apart from the famous post war XK Le Mans winners
probably their most popular and widely recognised
model is the beautiful and elegant E-type model from
the sixties. The one with the long, long bonnet,
striking lines and often with a soft top.
If he didn't own an Aston Martin James Bond might have
driven one. Certainly his sixties mini skirt dolly
bird's would have loved to have been seen in one.
Surely you know the car I mean? A timeless classic
motor vehicle.

So. Jaguar - E-Type car - dropping E's at raves -
trance shite - E-Type mix. Geddit???

So. How does the world reknowned, Detroit, Mich. USA
owned, hugely respected manufacturer of highly
desirable cars for the rich and influencial appreciate
their valuable trademark logo being associated with,
er, lets just say trance music....

They, unlike UR, employ lawyers for just such
eventualities as this. Don't they??

Likesay.

&E Fox