according to richie (at the press conference in new york) it is being ported for
mac os.
james
www.jbucknel.com

"Ploegmakers, Joost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/01/2001 03:37:48 AM

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
cc:    (bcc: James Bucknell/Magazines/Hearst)
Subject:  RE: [313] FinalScratch package price

Well, yes and no,

This pro version obviously comes with a laptop, but runs on Beos. Beos also
runs on Mac.
So from what I understand Finalscratch should be able to run on a mac.

But it doesn't run on Mac OS, no.

Joost