It's truly too bad the BEOS got bought out by Palm, especially since all Palm
plans to do with BEOS is let it sit and rot.  They only bought it to destroy
any competition that BEOS might have been to their Palm OS in the embedded
market.

Who knows how the BEOS market will turn out?  I hope for the best.

Cheers
todd