On Tue, 06 November 2001, "Giles Dickerson" wrote:

> That's on the flip side of that kooky multitrack pressing with Turn the
> lights out.
>
> - Giles

It took me a few tries before I finally realized what was going on with that
one.  It has two tracks cut right along-side each other, so it is a b*tch to
cue up.  The other track besides "shut the light off" is called something like
"ghost house" and is really cool.  That's my favorite track on that record...

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com