> Went record shopping yesterday. Some stand outs were:
>
> Gadgets "Parallel" - Finally I hear what the fuss is about. Superb!
> Definitely some of my favourite non Maurizio Maurizio music. There's a track
> with a constant bass drone that is maybe one of my favourite tracks of the
> year so far. I'd appreciate any pointers on how to get hold of the rest of
> the back catalogue.
>
> M>O>S "Utilities" - Don't know how old this is it, but it's a fine example
> of what makes RushHour stuff so great for me right now. Classy Detroit like
> sounds with a slight lo-fi sound and a distinct lack of nostalgia. Wicked.
>
> Full Swing "[Edits] part 3" - So much of this DSP stuff about it's hard to
> sort the weak from the chaff. In the end it's really subjective, but I like
> the rough expansive sound of Full Swing stuff. Maybe someone else does too
> :)
>
> Jonny.

On a recent journey back to Glasgow I got the new Morgan Geist (Metro Area
4) and the new Fabrice Lig on F Comm- both excellent releases.  Morgan is
somehow able to take a very simple formula and extend it over 4 releases
without it ever becoming dull- I guess they call that "talent"

Jason Brunton
Iridite