Check out 'The Users and the Gadgets' compilation, this is wicked.

I had the fortune to see Marco Carola and Gaetano Parisio play live a
while back, Carola did the sonic manipulation and G. played records
alongside. Carola made this wicked dubby techno stuff, there was so
much bass my eyes were vibrating. Gaetano was pretty hard.

-Dave