I think you should be able to get hold of them at:
http://www.elpmedien.com

// janos

At 11:10 AM 11/7/2001 -0800, M. Todd Smith wrote:
Veto wrote:____________________________________________________

> > Went record shopping yesterday. Some stand outs were:
> >
> > Gadgets "Parallel" - Finally I hear what the fuss is about. Superb!
> > Definitely some of my favourite non Maurizio Maurizio music. There's a
track
> > with a constant bass drone that is maybe one of my favourite tracks of
the
> > year so far. I'd appreciate any pointers on how to get hold of the rest
of
> > the back catalogue.

Gadgets were awesome in there first few releases, Parallel is still my
favourite, followed
by the extremely hard to find LP (which is Various Artists but contains some
Gadgets material)
'Users and The Gadgets' feat Gadgets, Sasse, Question (M. Carola), Mr.
Hazeltine rmx'ed by
Mannequin Lung and more.  Unfortunately since Gagdets "Blue" (their last
really good release) the releases have become glorified Carola takeoffs
utilizing the same sound and feel as some of the Question tracks. Gadgets is
(aka Corrado Izzo owner of i220 records), find some of his older stuff if
you like Parallel alot, anything below Gadjets 9 is good, the On/Off stuff
is definitely solid but more in the Question vein again.  In fact almost all
the Gadgets records I do like are colloborations with Bernard Maus (of Maus
& Stolle fame).  To get ahold of their backcatalogue I would guess at
Hardwax (www.hardwax.com)

Cheers
todd