I agree about the quality but in a funny slight on Mills it is fortunate
that he is a futurist as he seems to release tracks that are about five
years old anyone.

Nighttime World Part 1 takes the biscuit for me in terms of emotion dripping
techno albums, it has a bit of everything too. By the way is it me or does
one of the tracks on NW pt1 (I think it is Untitled) have a ghost of
PurposeMaker's 'Casa' on it faintly in the background?

SM

> I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've really been digging
> the CD compilation of the Every Dog Has It's Day 12"  It's a curious thing
> that worldwide he is way better known as a hard techno DJ than as a
producer.
> For the thousands of people who have seen him spin but never actually
> bought his records "Every Dog Has Its Day" would come as a surprise.
Rather