Yes and No. The Chemical brothers and Fatboy Slim tend to choose a single or a
couple very catchy vocal edits and repeat them over and over. We know they're
samples but I think the general audience probably thinks it might be the artist
or a singer.

"Smack My Bitch Up". Ugggh.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N