>> Yes and No. The Chemical brothers and Fatboy Slim tend to choose a
>single or a couple very catchy vocal edits and repeat them over and over.
>We know they're samples but I think the general audience probably thinks
>it might be the artist or a singer.

yeah fair point, that had occured to me when i compiled me last response,
and actually the above is reinforced by the fact the FBS uses a fat guy in
all the marketing shots (someone has nowt to do with the music...actually
some might argue FBS has little to do with the music as all he does is rip
off (sample) other peoples stuff...but that's a whole other argument and
is perhaps a little below the belt :) )

> "Smack My Bitch Up". Ugggh.

euwww yeah prodigy too

robin...