-Comparing Slasha and Dickweeds fame  vs detroit artists. --Well these
people get fame from people who dont know better. Their music is disposable.
Who really cares? they wont be remembered for being pioneers.

I have every reason to believe that they most certainly will, music history in this country has proven that fact time and time again. But again, I'll reiterate that my issue was never with those individual artists but with the propaganda/promotion machine driving that drivel straight to the top of our game.

-Cheesy artists making money --Do we really care? Money are power corrupts,
i still go by the old UR moto, remain underground......

-Race/ Culture and who owns music. Hey i don't get this?, no race culture
owns music, music has no colour.

And apparently no one owns their own music or name....

Someone emailed me today and another told me that they heard there is a new group on the cover of the new Remix magazine called Underground Resistance. Can anyone corroborate that as a fact??? Nancy Mitchell??? Any listees from Japan???

If so, than "resistance IS futile"  and we WILL all soon be assimilated.