I could see why the person who e-mailed you might have thought that. The
title of the article is "Underground Resistance", but apparently it's actually
about an artist named "Kosheen".

Still, I think it's kind of tacky to name the article that.

Peep it:

http://industryclick.com/magazinearticle.asp?magazineid=48&releaseid=9
927&magazinearticleid=142314&siteid=15

-J

on 3/2/02 12:46 AM, laura gavoor at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Someone emailed me today and another told me that they heard there
is a new
> group on the cover of the new Remix magazine called Underground
Resistance.
> Can anyone corroborate that as a fact???  Nancy Mitchell??? Any listees
from
> Japan???
>
> If so, than "resistance IS futile"  and we WILL all soon be
assimilated.