IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC WHAT MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE TALKING ABOUT

all the time - just on another level then you use to do it -

you used to call some of my postings "crap, boring" without showing up

you´re willing to explain any argument -

and now again you think it´s the best time to come with a diss,

using methods of suggestion and manipulation -

at this moment many people will be tired and confused

of the heavyness and mistakes and hurtings done in the debate

You´re missing a debate about the history of the Dutch Colonization ?

and the consequences in the music world ?

The Dutch were in South Africa too ?

Or you think this ain´t playing any role in this context ?

all is just easyfunkyfunkyeasy ?