Come on people, can't we really stop this senseless dissing thing on the list?
If there are subjects discussed on the list that anybody don't want to read so
why doesn't this person just deletes it and goes on.....?
I have to do this also very often and I have learned in the last time to shut
up
about things that I might not understand in total.

Please dear listmembers, let us become more openminded and polite again!

I get the feeling that some of us only look for fights. Why?

There is so much shit going on in the world and I think we all should stay calm
if a person is talking about a specific subject that seems to be important for
this person. If you don't want to think about it or help please only delete the
message and don't diss that person because he/she dared to post a message that
you don't find interesting or entertaining!

Live and let live!

Peace and take care y'all....

Arne

neon tse tse schrieb:

> IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC WHAT MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE TALKING ABOUT
>
> all the time - just on another level then you use to do it -
>
> you used to call some of my postings "crap, boring" without showing up
>
> you´re willing to explain any argument -
>
> and now again you think it´s the best time to come with a diss,
>
> using methods of suggestion and manipulation -
>
> at this moment many people will be tired and confused
>
> of the heavyness and mistakes and hurtings done in the debate
>
> You´re missing a debate about the history of the Dutch Colonization ?
>
> and the consequences in the music world ?
>
> The Dutch were in South Africa too ?
>
> Or you think this ain´t playing any role in this context ?
>
> all is just easyfunkyfunkyeasy ?
>

> > Hey Otto- you obviously haven't been keeping up with things on 313 list
> > recently- we don't talk about music any more- that is so last century- and
> > you also forgot to get on your soapbox, insult as many people as possible,
> > swear like a MF, double space your post, argue endlessly about nothing in
> > particular and generally be an asshole- don't let it happen again
> >
> > :)
> >
> > Jason Brunton
> > Iridite

<>><<>   www.arneweinberg.de
<>><<>   KEYNOTE Rec. (ex-GROUND ZERO Rec.)
<>><<>   STARBABY Rec.
<>><<>   NATIVE Rec.