> Hey Otto- you obviously haven't been keeping up with things on 313 list
> recently- we don't talk about music any more- that is so last century- and
> you also forgot to get on your soapbox, insult as many people as possible,
> swear like a MF, double space your post, argue endlessly about nothing in
> particular and generally be an asshole- don't let it happen again

this is so cheap..it's cheap and it suffers from linear thought..suffers
MIGHTILY...just because some people on here care enough to think, to
deconstruct, to place the music as well as other things that are important to
them within a sociopolitical context you just sit there in your position of
priviledge and play the role of yet another mind numbingly idiotic reactionary

you complaign because you can't be bothered to open your eyes and really see

to end things on a more positive note i was at a conference a couple of weeks
ago in which one of the first _legal_ micropower stations was built and went on
the air....here's to a come back of true community radio

kathleen