what spotlight??? Juan Atkins was never in the "Spotlight"

the techno were always larger overseas than at home.  Those records were
underground.

KMS's "Big Fun" and "Good Life" were the biggest records for that whole scene.

There was NEVER a time that Derrick got mobbed walking down the street in
Detroit.

so that is incorrect.

you need to ask Carl Craig why the festival wasn't so inclusive if that is
true......

I'm in Detroit and I do feel the first year was richer but that is not the
point Juan is making.