> I cant believe what bullshit this list is.  dont you fools
> know that the music knows no color?

Theo Parrish:

"every kind of music played by a black musician includes a black message"

>for months on end on the [313] mailing list.  that is just dumb,

> not to mention COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

you call some lyrics, words, titles, music and statements by
theo parrish, juan atkins, moodyman, robert hood, mike grant etc ...
offlist ?

- how can you expect people to shut up, when certain Detroit-tunes
and lyrics they love include this subject directly ?

This list doesn´t even come to the point to reflect it in the
way it should be because everytime someone appears to shout STOP IT

as long so many people STILL keep bumpin it against the wall
REJECT IT or IGNORE IT by calling it COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC
it needs to be corrected, everytime