my intention was never to slap juan.
my intention was to correct certain ppl who make their living off of juan
adn feel the need to discredit other artist in a vague attempt to up their
income.

although, in a moment of blatent self appraisal, i suppose i have taken a
few shots at juan in the interest of promoting otehr artist who i
personally feel deserve the attention more than he does.

we're only human.