Hi there.
I haven't tried this out yet, so if anyone out there does please let me
know.
Rock out silverhawks & thundercats!

**********************************

Chocolate Brownie Cookies

1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 tablespoon freshly brewed strong coffee
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips

1. Heat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl until well
blended.
3. Lightly beat the eggs in large bowl. Add the sugar, coffee and vanilla;
beat with hand-held mixer on high speed for 10 minutes or until tripled in
volume.
4. Meanwhile, heat together butter, bittersweet chocolate and unsweetened
chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water until butter and
chocolate are melted. Remove top of double boiler from over water. Stir
mixture until smooth.
5. Gently fold chocolate mixture into egg mixture until partially combined;
some streaks should remain. Fold in flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
Let batter rest 10 minutes; batter will thicken slightly.
6. Drop the batter by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets,
spacing the batter mounds about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake in 375° oven until the cookies are puffed and cracked, 8 to 9
minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove
cookies to rack and let cool completely.

Variation: Substitute 1/2 cup chopped toasted nuts or dried sour cherries
for
1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.